1. Put the eyelash clip in the eyelash root, clamp the eyelash tightly, and slightly up, stay for 2 minutes;
2. Then the eyelash clip to the tip of the eyelash movement, every 5 mm, clamping eyelashes, stay for 2 minutes, until the tip of the eyelash;
3. When the eyelash is painted, the eyelash brush is parallel with the eyes, starting from the inside of the upper eyelid, and the eyelashes are coated with one root.
4. When the eyelash is applied, the eyelash brush is parallel to the nose, and the eyelashes are coated with a brush tip.
5. The outer corner of the eye is painted more, this can make the eyes appear larger.
6. Eyelashes must be a separate, can not stick together, sticky eyelashes are difficult to see, if glued together, you can use the eyelash brush to brush them open.